By using these forums, you agree to the following:
- You will post all messages in English.
- You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
- Post subject matter which isn’t related to GT Sport. I will clone on the site and include other games if the demand is there.
- You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
- You will not use profanity in your posts, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
- You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
- You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTMojo, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely.
- You will, if asked by a representative of GTMojo, cease posting any content.
- You will not use your posts to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not use GTMojo to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not use the GTMojo for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.
- You will not attempt to access any protected section of the site, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of the website’s software.
- You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTMojo and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
- Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTMojo website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTMojo expressly reserves our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.
GTMojo is not responsible for any messages posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within GTMojo user posts and does not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. The views expressed belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of GTMojo, its affiliates, and/or sponsors.
GTMojo also reserves the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on GTMojo, protect and defend the rights or property of GTMojo, or visitors to GTMojo, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
By posting any content on GTMojo covered by intellectual property rights, including text, photos, and videos, you grant GTMojo a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology.
GTMojo earns revenue using 3rd party advertising, sales of product by either GTMojo or sponsors as well as other paid sponsorships.